Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible to like put nitrous purge like they do on cars just for show, like when they purge it colored smoke comes out? i always thought this would kinda look cool at night

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
what? purging is just to clear the lines of anything besides no2. sorry im drunk and all i remember is purgiung coming out of the windsheild solvent spray nozzles and that is cool, where would you put it on a raptor?

·
Registered
51 Posts
coming out of the raptor hood would be sweet if u had dual purges.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yep sounds dumb.

·
Registered
205 Posts
sounds cool to me. what if you could make it shoot flames like a fire breathing raptor dragon. sweet:rockon:

·
Registered
71 Posts
ive seen on a video somewhere, i think the answer is yes. but considering the size of the small bottle i would want to save all i could.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Guys, a purge system should be standard on any N20 system no matter what it is on. The color you are seeing is created by a purge nozzle with a colored LED on it. When you hit the purge bottom it lights up the led and makes the N20 looked colored when it comes out. A purge system is to make sure there are not air bubbles in the N20 line before using it.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Guys, a purge system should be standard on any N20 system no matter what it is on. The color you are seeing is created by a purge nozzle with a colored LED on it. When you hit the purge bottom it lights up the led and makes the N20 looked colored when it comes out. A purge system is to make sure there are not air bubbles in the N20 line before using it.
The nitrous comes out illuminated by led's which makes it look colored. But sure it can be done.
Could we of both answered at the same time.:lol:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was just thinking it would be kinda sweet to put dual nozzles on there and make them shoot right around the hood

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
itll be around 230 for the dual blue led purge kit and then i have to either buy nos or co2

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
sounds cool to me. what if you could make it shoot flames like a fire breathing raptor dragon. sweet:rockon:
just so you know nos doesnt burn. when it enters the cumbustion chamber the heat and pressure makes the nitrogen and oxygen separate and then more fuel can be added and burned creating higher pressure in the combustion chamber. i also believe the nitrogen helps control the burn process by making it more stable

·
Registered
70 Posts
What phucker said^^^

Maybe you could get one of those fake turbos that you stick in your exhaust and they whistle and make a sound like a pop-off valve too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts