Modded Raptors Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
21" ITP GNCC's in the rear and 21" ITP GNCC's up front best tires I've ever run. Wish I would've gone with the 22"s up front though.
The rear hook up sick. Snow mud you name it. But I'm not even half way through my season of CRA and GNCC and I have to rotate them already. I have put them through hell though. :D

perfect combo in my opinion 21" ITP GNCC's in rear 22" ITP GNCC's up front.:thumb:

·
Registered
263 Posts
What tire you looking at red?

I run the 20" h-d's in the rear and they are big & heavy and I still haul ass! I believe the h-d's run taller than the advertised 20" too.
+1 the 20" HD's are the same height as my 21" front holeshots. For whatever reason they are constructed bigger

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
21" ITP GNCC's in the rear and 21" ITP GNCC's up front best tires I've ever run. Wish I would've gone with the 22"s up front though.
The rear hook up sick. Snow mud you name it. But I'm not even half way through my season of CRA and GNCC and I have to rotate them already. I have put them through hell though. :D

perfect combo in my opinion 21" ITP GNCC's in rear 22" ITP GNCC's up front.:thumb:[/QUOTE

Anyone know if the GNCC's throw a good roost. I want to throw shit at people!:rockon:

·
Registered
2016 Raptor 700 SE
4 Posts
I've been running Hole shot 22-11-10's and i love the ground clearance the 22's give me. I know they weigh more, but I really don't notice. I ride trails 99% of the time.
What do you run on the front? I do rock climbing and I am trying to get better ground clearance on my 2016 Raptor 700SE

21 - 24 of 24 Posts