Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following is to be applied to all of my posts here in this section:

My posts are my personal opinions and beliefs and should be treated as such.
they are not the GOSPEL....
There are tooo many variables in this sport to say "this is better then that"....
I am here to spread knowledge and to inform the community on product performance, quality, and any issues with such modifications.
These are only my personal views and findings, someone else may have different findings and are free to post them at will.
Modifications seen here are to be used at your own risk........and should always be done by a professional.
Every modification u make to your bikes motor will affect the A/F ratio and should always be followed up by a trip to your local tuner for the SAFETY OF YOU AND YOU'RE BIKE!!!!

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY MODDING!!!!!

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
That's why I have a 'disclaimer' on the bottom of my signature =]

·
Registered
972 Posts
OK here goes. IM A RETARD.Please don't do anything i suggest.I just realized i bought a polaris outlaw,not a yamaha.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Whats the story behind this? Just covering your ass or did someone complain?

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Whats the story behind this? Just covering your ass or did someone complain?
covering my ass a little as i am an actual business owner.....
there is just so many thing that people read the wrong way or think they know how to do something but really don't....just saying that what ever happens it is in your hands so dont blame me for anythying.....you did it not me...
but no nothing happened.....just a little :rant::rant::rant:

no i dont have gen 3 settings.....every bike is different...havent touched a gen 3 yet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts