Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Go to your User CP and click on Edit Options. Scroll down to Default Thread Subscription Mode and set it to anything OTHER THAN Do not subscribe. Now, any posts you make you will be subscribed to.

Now, when you click on User CP you will see a list of threads that you're subscribed to, most recent first. You can tell by the little
new thread/reply icon in front of the message, and the bold thread title, that there are new replies. Note that you can click the unsubscribe link for each thread in the list to unsubscribe yourself from the thread and remove it from the list.

Hope this helps.
SS

·
Registered
62 Posts
so now that I have responded to this page, whenever someone writes something new in it, it will alert me, kind of like the "show new replies to your posts" option at RF????
Lovin the site you have set up here Wreckless!!!

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Another way to track your own posts is to select your login name... inside your profile there will be a series of tabs, goto 'Statistics' then scroll down to 'Find all posts of Users Name'

This way you do not get a backlog of 'alerts'

-7-

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thats a good idea, thanks!!! +1 (if we could)

Another way to track your own posts is to select your login name... inside your profile there will be a series of tabs, goto 'Statistics' then scroll down to 'Find all posts of Users Name'

This way you do not get a backlog of 'alerts'

-7-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts