Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an unused Trail Tech Vapor with all the accessories. The handlebar clamp/mount for the unit has been used on my bike but looks brand new. Also, the clamp is a regular to FAT bar style conversion clamp. Vapor goes for $130 on amazon, I'll take $100. Asking $100 for the mount as well. Trail tech discontinued these mounts due to lack of sales so they're pretty rare from what I understand. Paypal plus shipping works. Shoot me an offer if you don't think what I'm asking is fair, I just want the parts to be used. Thanks!
IMG_20210221_122446457_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210221_122458530_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have an unused Trail Tech Vapor with all the accessories. The handlebar clamp/mount for the unit has been used on my bike but looks brand new. Also, the clamp is a regular to FAT bar style conversion clamp. Vapor goes for $130 on amazon, I'll take $100. Asking $100 for the mount as well. Trail tech discontinued these mounts due to lack of sales so they're pretty rare from what I understand. Paypal plus shipping works. Shoot me an offer if you don't think what I'm asking is fair, I just want the parts to be used. Thanks! View attachment 28043 View attachment 28044
still available?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts