Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if anyone that has a vapor computer has had any troubles with them? I bought one from a budy and after a month of riding the screen is so light that you can barely read it . That and it freezes up every now and then. Just wonderin if anyone had a problem like this with thiers.

·
Registered
840 Posts
hmmm this must be a older version i've had mine for a few months now and have 32hrs on it to be exact and the screen is great and its never froze on me

·
Registered
33 Posts
how old is it give them a call once you find out they could fiz it if still under a year old or close to it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
wondering if anyone that has a vapor computer has had any troubles with them? I bought one from a budy and after a month of riding the screen is so light that you can barely read it . That and it freezes up every now and then. Just wonderin if anyone had a problem like this with thiers.
Mine is wired to the battery and I hose mine, gets covered in mud and sometimes gets tonnes of sun, no fading at all. I say it's a power issue, wiring issue or faulty man !!
They only go dull when they do not have enough power to them so I have heard

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure what happened. It all of a sudden started workin fine. had a little bit of moisture on the back side of the clear lense. After that cleared up works great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts