Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a group of us heading up to Trevorton from NJ this saturday.

anyone else going to be up there

:banana::banana:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Be carefull of the cops, they are patrolling the area now.
Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area > Home

Notice:
CAMPING
We have received many inquiries about the possibility of tour groups using the site to ride and camp, unfortunately at the current time we cannot allow, nor do we permit any type of camping or use of the property, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION given to an approved tour guide by the Northumberland County Planning Department.

When the AOAA is officially opened the intention is to allow camping, but at this time NO ONE is permitted to be on the County property WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION, this includes riding and camping on the proposed AOAA property. Thus anyone doing such WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION is considered to be trespassing, and if caught will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible. You can report violations of this policy by submitting a complaint on the contact page.

Written permission is good only for the date mentioned and will be given to the tour guide of the group. All users will be expected to sign a liability waiver which is good for the day of the tour and that day only.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey man thanks for the info!

will they bother even if we have our RAC permits?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
We will be up there this weekend. Look for my white and blue 700, my dad's blue 700, and my hubby will either be on his white, red, and black 700, or his white and blue Quadzilla 500! Feel free to stop us and say hi if you see us!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.