Modded Raptors Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hey CUETO700R, I hope you like to ride in HEAVY dust because Hatfield gets extremely dusty in the summer time. You cant even see the trail because of all the dust. I personally only go to hatfield trails in the early spring and late fall(less riders and dust on the trails). But if you do go this summer ride fast and hard and have a great time.:sport:
Thanks for the advice brother!!:beerchug: I really dont like heavy dust so maybe ill look to go early fall. Itll be nice and a bit cooler anyways:coolshades:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
:banghead: My 5 yr anniversary is June 4. :banghead: Have fun bro and let me know how you like it. I still haven't made it up there yet. :thumb:

·
Registered
38 Posts
its all good, do the anniversary thing on the 4th, come ride with the boys on the 5th..haha we just reserved 2 lodges for those dates, were ready to go !

·
Registered
38 Posts
trip was AMAZING ! Rockhouse trails are awesome just keep going on and on, we stayed in a cabin between man and gelbert called trailsheaven i believe, fit all 8 of us in there fine, rode our bikes directly from there straight to the trails (riding on the streets there are PERFECTLY fine), definitely plan on going there again once more this year, let me know if any of u guys have a trip coming up im definitely down to go again !

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
trip was AMAZING ! Rockhouse trails are awesome just keep going on and on, we stayed in a cabin between man and gelbert called trailsheaven i believe, fit all 8 of us in there fine, rode our bikes directly from there straight to the trails (riding on the streets there are PERFECTLY fine), definitely plan on going there again once more this year, let me know if any of u guys have a trip coming up im definitely down to go again !

Being from there originally I'm glad you enjoyed it....:thumb:

·
Registered
111 Posts
The Cola-Crew will be going to rockhouse on the 15th-18th of Oct. (looking at 8-10 Raptors)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.