Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 raptor 700, it has a +8 swing arm, trinity valves, heavy aftermarket clutch, custom plastics, and a custom seat. It looks very nice, text for more information. It's extremely fast. Text 208-240-0037 for more information and pictures. Price is 11k

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Damn thing costs as much as my truck lol hell of a machine tho.
Who did the seat? I know I was looking at them last summer, just forgot the name of the company

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have a 2007 raptor 700, it has a +8 swing arm, trinity valves, heavy aftermarket clutch, custom plastics, and a custom seat. It looks very nice, text for more information. It's extremely fast. Text 208-240-0037 for more information and pictures. Price is 11k
You ride st.a? Never seen it out and about looks good !

·
Registered
341 Posts
Are you eyeballing the turbo bikes already? Don't get all ancy in the pantcy I will be there next month. Wait till you see my new turbo charged toy for the dunes!
So mccueauto, you are heading to St. Anthony next month? I'll be there May 18-19. Hoping to meet up with Ragged_Edge. Would be great to get a few more tubo bikes there. I can re-schedule for Memorial weekend if need be but was hoping to miss the crowds.

Sorry quinn16, don't mean to hijack your thread.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice looking bike!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts