1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Sorry not a red one but I have a natural aluminum one. I love it. I'll post pics if ya want some

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Sorry not a red one but I have a natural aluminum one. I love it. I'll post pics if ya want some
I have that one on both of mine and love it also.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Not the greatest of pictures to show off the gas cap but you get the idea.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats nice...i just bought it off Rocky Mouintain ATV!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:woot::bling::awesome::coolaid::bananadance:
:pervrock::pervjump::bananasex:

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
That was in Glamis last spring believe it or not.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Here's mine:

·
Registered
781 Posts
That sure looks better than mine does :thumb:

·
Registered
275 Posts
LOL I wish I had seen this sooner...

I just ordered one (red) and got it in about a week ago. I didnt even think about the fact that I have the Trailtech vapor with the extended dash. Iit makes it so there is not enough room to fit the gas cap on!! Only the stocker will fit...

I also have an extra billet annodized breather that goes in the top (one came with the gas cap but I have an extra). If anyone wants the gas cap or the red billet breather let me know! I will be posting it in the for sale section soon.

I am so pissed I cant run it! They look so tight!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Check again to make sure of the fit. I do know that AIR is running a tusk gas cap and he is using the trail tech light bar with the 1 1/8 bars. The key is located on the aft side. It is close, but you just need to durn the handlebars a bit to get the cap off. It does not hit while in use.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have the trail tech dash that from top to bottom has the vapor dash -> the billet bar mount -> Then the key relocated directly below that. There is no way it is fitting... I kept trying lol.

I bet with just the bar mount it would be fine though! O well I dont really feel like chopping the key mount off to get a gas cap on.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here's some close-ups if you haven't already received it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts