Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comes with Flexx handlebars, Rox speed fx antivibe risers, Rox speedfx block adapters, and a dashpanel to mount up your key and indicator lights.

$500 shipped!

·
Registered
10 Posts
what degree bars ???can i choose?

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
I have this exact setup and it really is awesome. I have one suggestion, cut the block risers from 1.2' to .75" in height and you wont have any problems with the cables..

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
I also have this same exact set-up minus the spider grips (mine, Oury Waffle Grips)... I needz to get the time to install.

I plan to do a DEEP CLEAN like Diggs, just did! This same DEEP CLEAN will occur, this weekend as well as early part of next week... will post pic's when finished!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Damn so tempting............................

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
WOW that is a very nice set-up:coolshades: Why is it the more stuff I buy for my rappy , the more cool stuff I find to buy. Its a never ending cycle isn't it?:eyebrow:

·
Registered
59 Posts
What bend and height is the most widely used on the Raptors? TQS, how much higher is the setup in your photo than a stock bike? Are there any cable issues when going to this setup? Just gotta get some answers. Looks like a sweet setup. Gotta be better than stock.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
15 degree quads is what I sell the most for Raptor guys.

The photo has a 2 inch rise. You can adjust your stock cables to work properly.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts