Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i am maybe looking to do a utah trip. i have the two weeks before labor day off. where is the best place to go?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Still gonna be on the warm side the last two weeks of August. But Little Sahara is for sure the place you want to go in Utah. You might also consider St. Anthony, it's a longer drive, but should be a little cooler temps plus the duning is awesome!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think i might try to make it out but would have to leave in time to get back to san diego by monday. i wonder how long it would take with just a quad in the back of a truck to drive.

·
Registered
358 Posts
i think i might try to make it out but would have to leave in time to get back to san diego by monday. i wonder how long it would take with just a quad in the back of a truck to drive.
Google maps said 9 hours to LS from SD. Probably about 4 more to get to St. Anthony. You could probably cut that down a little with just the truck and rappy.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet i bet i can make it in 11 then

·
Registered
216 Posts
Google maps said 9 hours to LS from SD. Probably about 4 more to get to St. Anthony. You could probably cut that down a little with just the truck and rappy.:thumb:
Just got back from Little Saraha Dunes and St. Anthony Dunes.....At St. Anthony Dunes go to the Egin Lakes Access which takes you to the middle of the dunes...then head west with your Raptor for some serious hill climbs and bowls.....We stayed at the Comfort Inn (Rexburg) which is about 10 miles from Egin Lakes Access.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts