Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a video I made on a Flip Mino video camera. Its about the size of a cell phone. All video and still shots were taken on the Flip. This is out near "The Pit" at Hassayampa

·
AZ's PIT CREW MEMBER
343 Posts
nice vid man that's a pretty neat camera quality is good also. :thumb: need more info on that camera plz.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, camera quality is actually alot better but youtube reduces the quality when it uploads it. Its a pretty cool camera. No tapes, software is all internal, just flip out the usb connector and plug it into the computer. You can edited your own videos right from the software on the camera. Records about one hr of video and uses a non-removable rechargeable battery (like an ipod). Plug it into your tv and watch clips on tv. I got it so I can record my kids and family more frequently. Its so easy, just put it in my pocket, pull it out when I want it, hit the red button to record, hit it again to stop, put it back in my pocket. I find my self taking it everywhere and getting alot of cool spontaneous vids.

Theres 3 different models. I got the Mino for $159 at bestbuy.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8872972&type=product&id=1210378341828

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Cool :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts