Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
dA jOkA's gone WiLd!
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a group buy for Packard ent (Vinco) pipe?

Let me know and I will set it up...

jOkA!

·
dA jOkA's gone WiLd!
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops, the last PIC is me in my Sunday driver....headin fer church....:banana:

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
I know that this maybe a lame question. but what is the approximate db level for the above pipe?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Vinco Racing/Packard Design Lab

Hey guys,

I am Jake and just wanted to clarify a few things about this group buy! I am going to become a site sponsor here soon and Joka/Kevin is a good friend that has helped our business quite a bit! We will be releasing these exhausts however under a new name. The exhausts will be released under the name Packard Design Lab and our site should be on the web sometime in the next couple of weeks. As for these exhausts we do have the Raptor 700 and the YFZ 450 drags and muffled pipes shipping this week and would love to get some in your hands pre-website release. We are dyno testing a ton of different combinations now and can basically say that it makes as much or more than any good pipe out there and weighs less! I know that is broad but dyno sheets will come soon.

As for DB levels to be honest we haven't tested. It for sure isnt for the guy that wants a quiet aftermarket exhaust. It is loud but not too loud that you get annoyed by it.

Anyway group buy stuff should probably go through Kevin until we get on here as a sponsor. Look for some sort of launch give a way/raffle type thing coming soon!

·
dA jOkA's gone WiLd!
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys,

I am Jake and just wanted to clarify a few things about this group buy! I am going to become a site sponsor here soon and Joka/Kevin is a good friend that has helped our business quite a bit! We will be releasing these exhausts however under a new name. The exhausts will be released under the name Packard Design Lab and our site should be on the web sometime in the next couple of weeks. As for these exhausts we do have the Raptor 700 and the YFZ 450 drags and muffled pipes shipping this week and would love to get some in your hands pre-website release. We are dyno testing a ton of different combinations now and can basically say that it makes as much or more than any good pipe out there and weighs less! I know that is broad but dyno sheets will come soon.

As for DB levels to be honest we haven't tested. It for sure isnt for the guy that wants a quiet aftermarket exhaust. It is loud but not too loud that you get annoyed by it.

Anyway group buy stuff should probably go through Kevin until we get on here as a sponsor. Look for some sort of launch give a way/raffle type thing coming soon!

Bout damn time you got here! :hail: Welcome Jake!...

jOkA!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
just wondering if u have a guess how much these pipes will be on the gb?

·
dA jOkA's gone WiLd!
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If anyone wants one of their pipes...contact them direct....google Vinco racing....PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ANYMORE ABOUT THIS!

I'm out of it!

Kevin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts