Modded Raptors Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Rode yeaterday from parking lot 3 on Dorr Run too New Straitsville and back 54 mile in all with ryan, it was an awesome ride even if it was 90 degrees! No wrecks or breakdowns always a plus too! Trails were in the best shape i've seen in years, nice to see some of our money being used !
Yeah that was an awesome ride ! I was disappointed the trails were too easy, but now that I think about it, it's for the better, plus there are still some rough trails off the loop. At least we can haul ass there now. I can't wait to camp at Begley's.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I think im going to fly solo and go down there sat to see how it is...Tired of just looking at it in the garage..
Let us know what you think. My next weekend off isn't until the 28th and 29th.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Put in another 40 miles monday mosty on dorr run loop , bowl trail, and rode down too monday creek trail head, too check on the construction of a new bridge ! Codititions were perfect with ongoing improvements on trails going on! It truely is nice too finally see our money being used where we want it used!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Heres a couple pics of me and the misses beside one of them pricey goverment signs! Thanks for the improvements and keep them coming and we will keep coming pack!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Heres a couple pics of me and the misses beside one of them pricey goverment signs! Thanks for the improvements and keep them coming and we will keep coming pack!
That's P1 isn't it ? Glad you had a good ride, I should have called off work, but I'll probably be there at the end of the month.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The pic is actaully from monday creek trail head ! I don't how we missed the sign when we were down there earlier in the month!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Trails are starting too go back to their old form with all the rain we had this spring. Me and the wify rode dorr run and all the trails down there Thursday. It was still a great time.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Trails are starting too go back to their old form with all the rain we had this spring. Me and the wify rode dorr run and all the trails down there Thursday. It was still a great time.
Good! That's what I want to hear, come back rough stuff! :thumb::beerchug:

·
Registered
209 Posts
We plan on checking out the main corridor next weekend . I heard it was muddy mess a couple weekends ago so I guess we will see .

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Good thing for you I can't go and show you how to handle the Main Corr in the wet conditions, lol.

·
Registered
209 Posts
LOL ! THAT'S A GOOD One! You know I know that main corridor like the back of my hand. Wet or dry it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey you guys remember ME....lol.....sold the raptor back in sept,bought a supermoto,and guess what sold that and bought a yfz450....lol

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hey you guys remember ME....lol.....sold the raptor back in sept,bought a supermoto,and guess what sold that and bought a yfz450....lol
Welcome back! I have yet to make it down to WNF this year, but getting the itch. I've only rode once and that was out at Fastjevan's.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts