Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Badass Designs warning label and rad covers.

my new warning label covers.

Attachments

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Please forgive my dumb question here... but what do all of those symbols and or letters, mean?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is all pretty much so cal stuff. srh = supporting radical habits, the s is a brand in so cal = seedless. and the big label is a anarchy "A"

·
Registered
284 Posts
where did you get them from?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know most people wont like my grill but here it is. just to show you what he can do.

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
Nice Grill, I was going to get some stuff from them but i dont know what i want yet

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
I loved to have something shiney under my hood but, the hood is such a bitch to remove and reinstall I said forget about it.

I am thinking about making a grille out of some light weight grille materail, instead!

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
I got kinda silly question but, although I like some of the radiator guards doesn't it restrict air flow across the radiator? I live/ride here in Arizona and I don't think we could have something that would cause air flow restriction to the radiator without doing damage to the motor. Any imput/thoughts?

-Johnny

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive rode at glamis with mine. never got hot

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your right about that. if you have a temp gauge you could keep an eye on it. i mean if it gets to hot take it off i guess. even if you decide to not run it your only out 35 bucks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I loved to have something shiney under my hood but, the hood is such a bitch to remove and reinstall I said forget about it.

I am thinking about making a grille out of some light weight grille materail, instead!
The Hep grille is very nice and protects the radiator perfectly without causing any increase in engine temperature (The fan may come on now when it did not before but only on a steep hill climb when it is over 90 deg) . I know because I have a visible temp gauge which reads water temp directly :hyper:

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
The Hep grille is very nice and protects the radiator perfectly without causing any increase in engine temperature (The fan may come on now when it did not before but only on a steep hill climb when it is over 90 deg) . I know because I have a visible temp gauge which reads water temp directly :hyper:

Installed Pic's Please!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just for you SEVEN00 (I just knew you would like yellow).....I have the temp gauge also which is very nice. Yamaha did a fantastic job on sizing the radiator and my fan only comes on when hot on a steep hill climb before and after the hep grille (maybe a bit more after but I am not sure) :drive:.
There is a bit of clearance between the grille and radiator (actually 1/2 inch ) and that is the key.
The hood is very easy to remove and re-install SEVEN00.....for most folks :stickout::horsey::drinking::duh:

I bet it is those black tabs you are having trouble with :D Do not break them off :eyebrow:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts