Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have seen one Web Site say all you need is HD springs with a WebCam2. Others says you need to buy modified rocker arms? Who has experience with these, reliability, performance, quality? Is there another cam out that has improved upon the Hot Cam 3 and only need HD springs? What's out there?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Stock dyno 39.1H.P. WIth big 3( DMC Force 4, FCI intake, PC5 w/timing). it Dyno Tuned 45.3.H.P/41 ft/lbs. Im currently having CP 11.1, HotCam 3, +3 TB (all from Cuervo Racing) installed and having the Head 5 angle ported from race tech. I was unable to reach the 10 H.P. from the BIG 3 that most guys claim to achieve. Is 57-58 H.P. too much to hope for from the new components? There is a lot of threads and info on here from 2007-2010 claiming 60-65 HP from similar builds? Id like some more recent feed back and experiences. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the webcam 2, ported head, +1 valves, dual pipes and pcv. I just installed kibblewhite springs with the cam, works great. I' m 250lbs, and with 10 paddle rears in the sand, i can easily pull the front end up in 3rd. No rocker arm mods.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have any experience with the Hot Cam 3?

·
Registered
105 Posts
The 3 is a plug and play as well, no need to do anything to springs or rocker arm. With your set up and new additions you should easily be mid 60's. But don't chase a number, chase the tune. Performance is key.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts