Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Still pretty sweet! You getting a 700?
thanks,and yes on the 700.hoping to buy while there are some left over 07 se's still around.the broken frame on my 660 im sure will kill its resale value,but oh well i guess,i just gotta have me one of those 700's.

·
Registered
20 Posts
well damn.i was hoping the bajas werent heavy,but like you,im used to it.just so long as they can take a beating.how have they worked out for you so far?any issued other than weight?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bajas are great, they can take a beating the only thing is that you can never get them clean, they hold alot of dirt between the ring and the wheel

·
Registered
20 Posts
yeah i guess it would be kind of hard to get to.sounds like a good job for my 7 year old.thanks for the info!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Here it is for now as Old The new is not done yet....I am working on gettin into Dirt Wheels with a lil help..:) Maybe see the new there..NNAWWWW you all will be the first to see

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
hey the whole saying "go ahead and try to lose again" makes it sound like your quad only looses, you might want to rethink that lol

maybe something more like go ahead, loose again i dont know just sounds funny to me.

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey the whole saying "go ahead and try to lose again" makes it sound like your quad only looses, you might want to rethink that lol

maybe something more like go ahead, loose again i dont know just sounds funny to me.
:lol: It does or maybe you want them to think that Than burn there ass's up in a race??

1 - 20 of 70 Posts