Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Administrator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to our new site dedicated to us Raptor riders no matter how big or small. This site is owned, operated and enjoyed by Raptor enthusiasts who just cant leave it stock. I hope to grow this site into a Family that we can share info, plan meets and just discuss anything. The site is a work in progress so if you have any suggestions feel free to send me a message. Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back.

Wreckless

·
Registered
42 Posts
I really think everyone is freakng out way to early. Its slower but supposedly there working on it. We'll just have to wait and see.

·
Administrator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really think everyone is freakng out way to early. Its slower but supposedly there working on it. We'll just have to wait and see.

Freaking out about what, I wanted to start a forum dedicated to the modified Raptor. I got is started, it just needs alot of work. I will start with some images tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Freaking out about what, I wanted to start a forum dedicated to the modified Raptor. I got is started, it just needs alot of work. I will start with some images tomorrow.
Get to work brotha! As long as its not full of spam and slower than two mules runnin a horse race

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I dont know what to do with all this extra time i have on my hands due to this site being so freekin fast!!!!:eek::D

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
hey everyone.

·
Administrator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for coming over guys, I will get my ass to work on the site first thing tomorrow. If you find anything funny let me know. I did just find there is a setting set for a min of 10 letters per post. That will be changed:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
good looking out...... just make sure to implement profit sharing to the original users of the site when you sell.... $$$$

·
Administrator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is awesome guys, thanks for all the support. You have nothing to worry about, this site will never get sold!! :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I like this 1, i think i will stay part of it....when can we add pics to our profile?:confused:

·
Registered
51 Posts
aww my post count is low again. :( but hey i'm here though.

i have a suggestion. we need more smilies. lol

·
Administrator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know what you mean about the smilies. I will also figure the image thing out too. This weekend I will be busy on the site. Thanks guys..

1 - 20 of 119 Posts