Modded Raptors Forum banner
101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
man, yet another forum. I can't keep up with all these Raptor forums.

As long as it does turn into the slow loading spammed site like the other, this is my new home.

Hi, all.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
man, yet another forum. I can't keep up with all these Raptor forums.

As long as it does turn into the slow loading spammed site like the other, this is my new home.

Hi, all.

That will never happen.. :thumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I too came here from the other site.

I found the other site to have gone too commercial. once websites go commercial, in comes the ads, and the slowness and other money making schemes.

·
Sponsor - UTILITY JUGS R US
347 Posts
hi guys & welcome to modded raptor :thumb: wish we had a introduce urself thread :lol::banana:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey! New here and just wanted to say thanks for a great forum site.:thumb:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Guys newbie here long time dirtbike & ATV rider what a great forum you have here. I have been checking the forum out since picking up my 08 Raptor 700R actually one month ago yesterday. I got back into the market for an ATV a while ago I had it narrowed down to an 525 outlaw or the Raptor 700R so when I saw a deal in the trader last month for $5479.00 at Park Cycle Yamaha boy I was on the ball and called them bummer I just missed the last 08 for the price so I went straight to my local Yamaha dealer here in PA and they matched the price so I got my new Gray/Red Raptor for 5479.00 after setup an taxes OTD for $6250.94 :D so I have an ATV again since selling my 1986 Honda ATC 350X in 1998.:hyper: So far I have put on Ricochet a-arm, engine & swinarm skids GYTR radiator guard and comeing this week a DG GNCC 2 Bumper and the PRM six-pack rack. Next up I would like a steering stabilizer & tires and then work on the performance.

·
Registered
70 Posts
hi there fellow raptor riders, i am also new and would like to say thanks to all hew have posted mods they have done. Ihave been reading for the last six months and everything i have done to my bike i got from here, thanks again!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Ive been here since february and this is my 300th post! i love making shit fast! :thumb: :rockon:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi there.
I've been lurking for a while now.
I'm loving all the great info on here.

Thanks all for a great site.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Just joined up earlier this week. Ive my first atv, a Raptor 660SE new in '03. I finally scored an '09 700R a few months ago for $1250! It had been rode hard but was still functional. Since then Ive been goin thru it replacing just about every bearing and bushing. Was gonna leave the motor alone till when testin out my blacked out Barker duals discovered it smoked bad!! (I swear it didn't the day I bought it) So a call the White Knuckle Racing and I have a 734 kit one the way with a ported head and +1 valves and a x4 megacycle cam... Cant wait to rip up the trails!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Been here off &on just got raptor 700 used. Been clean it up , bent axle ,brake roter, grab bar ext. I used ride ayfz 450, different power and handling.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts