Modded Raptors Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
We were out practicing the clutch today. I have been sitting on the back with him and helping him. Well right off the bat today first try he killed it, Its ok just give it a little gas and ease out on the clutch. LOL Famous last words I almost came off the back. He dumped the clutch and had a little more gas than he should have and we did a wheelie. I thought we were going over lol Nope he let off the gas a little and it came down and he pressed back on the gas and on we went. WOOHOO. He was so excited he did a wheelie. I was friggin about to crap my pants. LOL The next 4 times he started first try he is still dumping the clutch a little so I will be working with him on that but he was very happy today. Great day to ride. :)

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well he has got it down good now. He didn't kill it once yesterday. He had the biggest smile on his face ever. I am so proud. Here are a couple more pics of my boys in the back yard. :)

Attachments

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yep he likes to keep track of the baby 250. LOL

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I have never ridden a 350 but the 250 is pretty sweet. Your pretty tall for either I would think but go sit on each and see what you like more. I would say.

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
They are sweet little machines. I know my oldest loves his.

·
Registered
614 Posts
When we went to the dunes last weekend he rode up some hills that I couldn't with dirt tires on . He had a blast

·
Making wheelies
317 Posts
He's going to be making wheelies all over that place in no time!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts