Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were spear fishing at a bouy 20 miles offshore today when this guy snuck up on me then proceeded to chase me anytime I got in the water. Not biting me just getting a real good look. It was cool!:thumb:

·
Registered
92 Posts
thats nuts! i swam with sting rays once down in Cancun, thats was insane. once they put the food in the water within 5 minutes there were probably 20 rays hovering around you. i wouldnt do it again.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Not as much as i would like too. Probably 3 or 4 times during the summer, but my girlfriend got a new job so now she's going to have the weekends off and we'll be over there hopefully 2 times a month. I was hoping to make it to Sandfest this weekend but we've got to go to a funeral down in Cali.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
wow that thing is beautiful and so is the water, but I wouldn't be swimming with that thing, look at the size of its mouth!

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah it was only 12 ft or so. They get big when they get older. It wasnt aggresive, but it didnt want to leave. We swam with it for a hour and a half maybe two.
Thats just a baby! LoL

Thats really cool, I think it would be cool to swim with one. I just don't think I'd like being chased by one!

·
Sponsor - UTILITY JUGS R US
347 Posts
cool pics :thumb: looks like you have a new best friend :lol::banana:

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought the same thing, from now on Im bringing my scuba kit along with my dive cameras.
Those are awesome pictures, would have been awesome for some underwater shots!

·
Wheelie Master
510 Posts
............................................................. :uhoh2: .......................
Stop playing around :nonono: we want Hammerhead or Great White next trip out.

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I did for 20 ft or so but it scared it a little and I didn't want a pissed off 12 foot anything near me lol.
dude why didnt you hitch a ride on that thing thatd be so sweet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts