Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and the wife went down to busco beach but we were so happy to go that we didn't pack anything but gas! so my question is what all should you take with you i thought up

extra gas
ties for pulling
2 spark plugs
spark plug wrench
1 extra front and rear tire/rim mounted
jumper cables
maybe extra battery

anything else

·
Registered
263 Posts
i always carry everything in a tool box that is on my trailer...froma come a-long to 8 foot slings...air pump and a complete socket set...spare can of chain lube and allen keys...pretty much all the tools needed for on the fly repaires /adjustments.....a master link is a good idea too...ill ave to add that one to the list...

ps...i always have 2 bottle jacks also..

·
Registered
781 Posts
My glock and a shovel in case my wife gets out of hand.

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
WATER... WATER... or ya, some more WATER...

Check out Harbor Freight if you have one in your area. You can buy a complete set of emergency tools to have in your truck/trunck without even coming close to breaking the bank ie. $50 - $75. Now these are not the best tools but they would be a great cheap investment.

-Johnny

·
Registered
125 Posts
don't forget the toiletpaper it comes in very handy I have some vac sealed in my wolverine band aide peroxide to clean cuts out

·
Registered
941 Posts
power converter, TP!^ tools, shovel, radio or cv, first aid, 8, 10, 12, 14, 17mm wrenches, fuses, black electrical tape, flash light, fix a flat, air compressor, XXX mag, chair, direct anasthetic(sp?) spray, hammer! or sledge hammer, 2 master links and piece of chain, bolts that might fall, and a bicycle if everything doesnt work!

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
Hmmmm you guys ever get deployed??? BABYWIPES!! never go the field without them, or camping, or hunting!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh yeah baby wipes lol ...i always keep my xd 40 with a fresh calibrated red dot

·
Registered
20 Posts
Gas, booze, gas, water, gas powered blender, more booze, entire tool box, air compressor, ass wipe, baby wipes, short rope for the wife, cum along, more booze, lots of ice. Beer pong table. Chainsaw. McMillan ( just in case I want to reach out an touch someone who's pissed me off), 45 for the up close and personal (like the car full of Chinese people cruising the caddy down a dirt road that cut me off 3 weeks ago and fucked up my quad), more booze in case I have to use the 45. And my yellow lab, he will not talk back, stays by my side and loves beer and protects my shit when I'm not around. Did I mention booze. :beerchug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts