Modded Raptors Forum banner

what should i do to my rappy?

5K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  jonny_b 
#1 · (Edited)
okay, im getting

-pro circuit t-4 exhaust and the pro circuit header.
- K&N filter
- rev box
- dyno jet kit

after this shit- i think im getting the 430cc big bore from POWROLL and the race cam. now i need some help on what to do because i kno i can make this quad fast as balls but theres so much complicated shit. Is there any other suggestion on what i should do. i mean dont give me a list of parts that come to over a couple grand. and if i get all this shit, im going to have to send it all in to yamaha and let them install all the shit, besides the pipe-filter-and rev box. but if yu can help me out if im doing anything wrong or anything please point me out. thanks

and also- is it a hassle to send in my new cam for the machine work? and how do i take it out in the first place! god dam bro i need help haha

#4 ·
after getting the 430 kit a oil cooler system is a must for your air cooled engine....

#6 ·
I agree with 700Rappy on this. A oil cooler is a must on this or you will be over heating alot. I talked to my local guy about doing this and told me not to do it especially if I am even thinking about riding trails with it. That is why I have put that idea out of my head. Thats all I need to do is take a bullet proof engine and have it flawed like that.

#8 ·
yeah i probably will do the big 3 and some tires for her she doesn't really have the itch for more speed but i sometimes ride her bike so you know how that goes so i will just open up what she has. maybe a sproket

#9 ·
yeah true but I mean id love having a fast raptor, and doing all that engine work is alot of time and money so thats why I'm not quite sure if I'm doing it yet. But yeah, new tires, wheel spacers and all the parts i listed above are definite. Im still questioning about the engine work.

And what exactly is the big three? the exhaust, intake, and sprocket or tires?

#10 ·
exhaust intake and jet kit for the 350's or exhaust intake and PCIII for 700's

#14 ·
can a 3 mod 350 raptor somewhat keep up with a 400ex maybe with a CAM?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.