·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum and want the best fuel controller :D

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i think most whould agree with me when i say a power commander 3. it gives you the most options and can never be out modded. ;)

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I think the PCIII let u adjust everything a bit more. But i have herd that it is a bit harder to tune. Im not to sure i havent tryed to tune one.
you can get way more fuel into the engine with the pc3 over dobek. i find it very easy to tune. all you do is plug it into your laptop and download a map on it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
PC3 The only problem is if u do mods and u cant find a map.. And live in BFE then u have problems.. IF u dont have dyno's near..

·
Registered
511 Posts
then u are screwed either way, buy a wideband afr.
Its crazy 2 dynos within 50 miles from my house and the lazy ass dealers have got them going yet.. Others are about 300-500 miles away..

·
AZ's PIT CREW MEMBER
343 Posts
pc3 is the way to go if your going to do engine mods later, but dobeck still does good.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
my dobeck gen 2 worked well with the added 11:1 piston and stage 2 hotcams, but when i switched to the POWERCOMMANDER i felt a nice difference in throttle responce and smother power delivery :thumb:

·
AZ's PIT CREW MEMBER
343 Posts
my dobeck gen 2 worked well with the added 11:1 piston and stage 2 hotcams, but when i switched to the POWERCOMMANDER i felt a nice difference in throttle responce and smother power delivery :thumb:
Yeah i've got to do that when i get the money. go from dobeck 2 to pc3

·
Registered
135 Posts
Didnt I read something about a next gen PC3 or was that the wideband commander? I cant remember.

·
Registered
50 Posts
As has been said pc3 is the the most versatile and adjustable. But many have gotten by just fine with a doebeck style controller.

·
Registered
467 Posts
PC-3 is the way to go:thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts