Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didn't know we had a problem over there i been out of pocket for a second

is there a write up on how to perform your 1st service i have about 100 hrs on the damn bike and aint done nuttin!:banghead: but i will get it done within the next 2 weeks.

thing is do i try to do it my self or just pay the 200+ and let the shop do it

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
welcome. nice 2 see u over here.

·
Registered
413 Posts
i hope you have been changing oil there are good write up on ajusting valves that helped me alot let me know if you have any questions

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i hope you have been changing oil there are good write up on ajusting valves that helped me alot let me know if you have any questions
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: havn't done crap :thumbsdown: i'm all over it now though i need to go pick up oil i just got the filter will any 10-30w work or must be a certain type

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome to the forum man

·
Registered
413 Posts
certain type wet clutch safe just get some yamalube do it fast i wonder how that motor looks inside

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh man don't say that......it's still full of oil just dirty the hardest and longest i rode was this past saturday the first time i actually rode longer than 2/3 hrs other times i just tool around the construction site out back

·
Registered
413 Posts
but still 100 hours with same oil sence you got it change that oil asap

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i don't have 100 hrs i'm just inflating it lol but i do have many hrs maybe 50 on the same oil.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
as requested

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks everyone lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts