Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get some new wheels and tires. I bent the shit out of one of my rims yesterday. Now I need new ones. What is a good wheel and tire to get? I was thinking Razor tires. Not sure on the wheels. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
razrs are always a good choice... i went with the GNCC's on my kfx due to their lighter weight are are not nearly as stiff as the holeshot HD................. the ITP baja wheels look really sweet are are strong with their dual reinforcing rings

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
I'm looking to get some new wheels and tires. I bent the shit out of one of my rims yesterday. Now I need new ones. What is a good wheel and tire to get? I was thinking Razor tires. Not sure on the wheels. Any suggestions?
RazrII's shawd on HiPer Carbon Fibers is the best that one can get... how do I know, I have this set up!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Cochise, I know you live just a few minutes from me but where do you ride. Are you hitting the tight trails in Mio or Bull Gap? I would use two different choices for those two type places.. If trail riding I would do the ITP Baja series.. If not the Douglas .190's would be fine. For tires I feel the Razers are great tires but prefer the Holeshots..

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the torks and they are light and tough as nails

1 - 8 of 8 Posts