Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I noticed this section has only 2 posts in it but I am sure there are more folks on here from Ga.

Anyway, I'm Jim from Cornelia and am pretty much learning to ride my Raptor 660. It's my first atv and I have put alot of time, money and effort to get it right and now I want to play with it..

I would like to try to go to Durhamtown sometime either January of February... Anyone heading there anytime in the near future or any tips, pointers etc...

Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey man, a group of us live in Columbia, SC and ride Carolina Adventure World all the time. Its worth the drive for sure, BUT when you do decide to visit durhamtown let me know and I will see who else I can round up to meet you there. We ride pretty agressively but I will actually be down for about a month (hopefully less) waiting on suspension work and a little freshing up.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Is there any 300ft dirt drag tracks or 1/8 mile tracks near ranger ga, ? my lil brother live's there and was thinking of going to see him.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is an 1/8 mile drag track at Durhamtown Plantation but that's 3 hours away from you. The place also has miles of trails, a mud pit, a gp track. Lots of fun for an all day trip but a little far from Ranger.
There may be more but I am new into this sport

JimT

·
Registered
88 Posts
in albany ga google maps yancy truck center off hwy 19 its like 60 acres of riding its free to . its on the back side of paul eames ballpark . trail conditions are half trail half track sorta merges into one lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts