Votes: 17 81.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 2 9.5%

Who would like a gallery section

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Wreckless 
#1 ·
i don't know about you guys but i like seeing pics. So i was thinking maybe the mods/admin can throw a gallery together for us with just pics like

http://www.atvfan.com/album/browse/3

they have comment section under the pics so that way the show your raptor threads won;t get hammered with 'man where did you get those grips"

i was thinking maybe a 2 sub folders in each with just bike and action shots under

super engine work no longer 700

700 raptors

660 raptors

sub 250

See less See more
#4 ·
#6 ·
wow!

#7 ·
awesome idea..

#8 ·
While this sounds like a great idea there is something to think about, here... will it slow down the progression of the pages and or site?

Will it cost 'Wreckless' additional $$$ to enable more bandwidth?

So with this said my vote is NO!
I personally like the speed of this website!

Another venue of thought could be put into progress... Wreckless may be able to set up a common or a host area for photo's in a 'photobucket' or 'webshots'... this way 'if so' then this dasiy link can support 'our needs' for photo's without placing burden to MR!

#9 ·
ahhh i thought it would be just like the photos and video section now but just make it kinda like a dump all instead of a post/thread section but your reasoning for no sounds like it holds water i too like the speed of the forum so if there is no work around don't slow the server down

#10 ·
To All,

If you would like to create your own 'Photo Album' goto 'Quick Links' scroll down to 'Networking', 'Pictures and Albums' select this and create away!

There are many peeps, not using this feature here on the MR!

When someone wants to see a picture, send them to your own photo album!

#11 ·
This is a good idea and I think it would get used but I am not ready for it at this time. We are currently gobbling up bandwidth to the tune of almost 100GB a month! This would only increase it. In the next year we are going to have to got to a dedicated server and a bigger plan anyways and this would be the time to do it. Like Seven said, currently we all do have the option to setup our own photo album but I know that is not the same. I will start looking into it but it wont be able to happen for about a year.. Keep the ideas coming though.. :thumb:

#12 ·
that is actually all i think that other site has it just has random pics out from users photo albums but i understand can't wait to see it here not all others but just the yamaha's lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.