Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wandering who's from Ohio and where your favorite riding or racing spots are ?:thumb:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i will answer my own question ! Wayne National Forest and Perry State Forest and My familys 130 acre farm .

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Wayne National Forest, Fastjevan's trails, Crow Canyon, and of course my own trails a 1/2 mile from the house. :rockon::beerchug:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am from newark and like to ride wayne and at a freinds place heck even in my back yard but the church behind my house is having bible school outside this week so I'm being nice

·
Registered
924 Posts
Any Flat track i can find in Ohio, and wayne nat. forest.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm also from Ohio, Southeastern Ohio to be exact. Wayne National is great! I need to get back down that way bought a season pass and only been there twice. I switched to 2 wheels this season, and man its great. Still have the reliable raptor though!

·
Registered
309 Posts
im from deshler ohio (little ass town) i ride at my house in our woods alot and i also go to the maumee state forest.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wow. Lots riders in Ohio on here.

I'm in Canton. Just moved here in Dec. I have a nice trail way right down the road.

If you guys are ever in town. Let me know!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Wow. Lots riders in Ohio on here.

I'm in Canton. Just moved here in Dec. I have a nice trail way right down the road.

If you guys are ever in town. Let me know!
How many miles of trails do you have ?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I couldn't tell you the exact mileage, but it takes about 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours for the route that we take. Not very technical at all. Just some fun.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Im from pataskala..(near columbus)no real place to ride here.

My favorite places
Silverlake
wayne ironton
Hatfield mccoy
Pusheta creek
Briarcliff
Ride Royal blue
wayne new strativille

·
Registered
20 Posts
im from ohio bowling green ohio not many places for us to ride up here would like to be like the rest of u an get off computer an ride

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great too see all the ohio riders on here ! Maybe in the summer sometime a few of us could meet and ride at Wayne National Forest or something! Just putting it out there if anyone is interested?

·
Asshole
3,162 Posts
Halle Berry and Stephen Spielburg are from Ohio...

:lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts