Modded Raptors Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm in Medina
Favorite spots to ride: Crow Canyon and Bear Creek
Favorite XC tracks Snowshoe WV GNCC, Somerset PA GNCC, Loretta Lynn's GNCC Lightning Raceway CRA, Big Game CRA

I have alot of favorites :rockon:

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
I always ride at Happy Hollow near Hillsboro-they have a dirt drag strip and some nice trail and hills to ride. Also there is a mx track called New Vienna Motorcross.

·
Registered
3 Posts
im from ohio, wellsville is where i go just about every weekend

·
Registered
924 Posts
central ohio for me... i use to ride at wayne nat. forest, but got into racing full time.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I live in Amelia, but most people have never heard of it, so I'll just say about 20 minutes from Cincinnati.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm in Ohio too. I live in Trenton its a small town between Cincinnati and Dayton. I mostly ride at haspin acres in Kentucky.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm from Canton, I have the most fun at Powerline Park in St. Clairsville, but enjoy Wayne, Perry, Crows Canyon, and Beer Creek if nothing else to do.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Man I'm from Dayton and didn't know there was this many places to ride until reading through this..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ashtabula County here...ANF in PA mostly, I have private lands open for riding that butts up to the anf near Sheffield PA. The good news up here most secondary roads are gravel and the county don't say anything about riding on them as long as your legal and dont be stupid. I've road from one end of county to other on dirt roads and even stopped at gas stations for gas on any givin Sunday and never been hasled, same goes for the sleds in the winter. I have to say I'm spoiled.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Warren, Ohio, Trumbull County, just started riding last year and right now, I only ride on my private land in Bowerston, Ohio because I don't know of any other places, yet...

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
WELCOME!! The guys from Ohio are probably the best guys on this forum...just sayin!! Im from about an hour south of Columbus. CHeck out ohiomafiariders.com there is a ton of n.e. ohio guys on there....

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm from Oxford area and the only place I've had my raptor is here on my 12 acres. But there is a place right down the road from me where all my friends go called big maple farms.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts