Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got this pm from stephanie,it says her/his posts are N/A ?

Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Stephanie
http://stephanie.275mb.com

·
Registered
67 Posts
I had a stephanie register on the forum i run and when i googled the IP address / email adress it was a spammer so they got banned. dont know if its the same person or not here tho.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I bet shes HOTTT:banana: Maybe we can get her to post some pics on the NWS section!! Maybe some bottom-less pics with the moddedraptor.com shirt!:Hilarious::Hilarious::Hilarious:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
got this pm from stephanie,it says her/his posts are N/A ?

Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Stephanie
http://stephanie.275mb.com

I think it's a bot and I'm also pretty sure that Wreckless has banned the I.P.:thumb:

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Sciencetology, you know... Tom Cruise and his weird freak show!

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
We let the ban stick loose on her, come to find out she was just a hot chick looking to share her nooooooods.:lol:

·
Registered
263 Posts
i also got a PM from stepahanie same content as your PM GONE...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We let the ban stick loose on her, come to find out she was just a hot chick looking to share her nooooooods.:lol:
If thats the case, than I can luv here long time.I was kinda hopping it was some hot chick.but I didnt get that lucky

·
Registered
972 Posts
:banana::banana:hey i got PMed also.But mine was very sexual in nature with nekkid photos.she wants in on the mile high club.I replied,would the kitcken floor do?SHES ON HER WAY OVER!!! GONNA GIVE HER MY:banana:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
:banana::banana:hey i got PMed also.But mine was very sexual in nature with nekkid photos.she wants in on the mile high club.I replied,would the kitcken floor do?SHES ON HER WAY OVER!!! GONNA GIVE HER MY:banana:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: lucky bastard!

·
Registered
216 Posts
:beerchug:Here is a snap shot of Stephanie.....have fun oregondunerider :lol::lol::lol:
She is coming over to your place next Humboldt_G :naughty::naughty: :horsey:

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

We are all glad you released the ban on this HOTTY Wreckless:beerchug: :D

·
Registered
972 Posts
:beerchug:Here is a snap shot of Stephanie.....have fun oregondunerider :lol::lol::lol:
She is coming over to your place next Humboldt_G :naughty::naughty: :horsey:

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

We are all glad you released the ban on this HOTTY Wreckless:beerchug: :D
(SHIT)my secrets out!:mad1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts