Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just looking for your opinions fellas.....I love helping out sponsors whenever possible:thumb: P.S. a Stage II is not ou9t of the question, I've just heard that you have to do a-lot more engine work in order to install it and to have it running right....is this correct?

I've finally decided to break into her heart and soul....(but I'm kinda scared to do it because she runs so good right now.....but on the other hand I need more power too)I need to know exactly what I need to do fellas in order to get the Raptor running 100% with the new mod...I'm a perfectionist and hope you can help me out here fellas.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Can I vote for myself? Ive sold probably 100 hotcams to Raptor guys over the past year with not a single complaint about anything!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
+1 on Steve from TQS. with out a doubt the best price and best service for what you want!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Steve's the man, you can't go wrong dealing with him!!:rockon::beerchug::thumb:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have talked to steve about my motor and will be ordering my parts soon.. It's not the price it's the SERVICE, and the price is good too...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Get in contact with Kam at KBR, He is getting almost 60 HP with out getting into the engine farther than a stage 3 cam, everything else is bolt on

·
Registered
85 Posts
TQS all the way...Steve is a great guy and has excellent customer service.

While your at it, get a piston and new gasket set. Don't forget a new map for your new mods.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

While your at it, get a piston and new gasket set. Don't forget a new map for your new mods.

I held off on the piston for right now...Probably regret that one a little later...:lol: I talked to Krandall and he thinks a map from his site will work pretty well with the Stage II I'm adding since pistons do not affect fuel ratio...Krandall's a pretty cool dude...

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Get in contact with Kam at KBR, He is getting almost 60 HP with out getting into the engine farther than a stage 3 cam, everything else is bolt on
I would say Steve at TQS because he is a site sponsor and a good guy to deal with too from what I hear:thumb: and Kam at KBR is a great guy to deal with too!:thumb:

I would go with a HC stage 3 it has the same lift as the HC2 but a little more duration and will get a little more power than a HC2 and it can be used with stock springs

·
Sponsor - Team Rocket Factory
84 Posts
We like hotcams very much. We would like to vote for ourselves as well.:D

This is a simple drop in product. If you really want to go fast we have a mild head port and stage 3 hotcam setup that is cranking over 60hp easily. Just send us your head we will get it done fast.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We like hotcams very much. We would like to vote for ourselves as well.:D

This is a simple drop in product. If you really want to go fast we have a mild head port and stage 3 hotcam setup that is cranking over 60hp easily. Just send us your head we will get it done fast.
Thanks for your reply TRF...I have already purchased the HC... but in the future when I decide on doing a P&P and piston/etc you'll be first on my list.:thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts