Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!

I have been looking at getting some nerf bars for my new to me 13 Raptor 700r.

I pretty much ride rocky woods and some open stuff (usually just to get to the woods) I live in Michigan and Ride the Northern LP or UP.

I am looking for something narrower, and with low profile foot pegs. I had some AC Racing ones on my old 450 and loved them. They had a low profile foot peg.. I would like narrow ones because of the tight trees and navigating around rocks..

I was thinking:

DG performance National Series Race Peg Nerf Bars but was not sure about heal guards or width??

alba Pro Peg Nerf Bars-

houser pro bounce xc nerf bars- not sure I would like the foot pegs or need that and a lot of money!

Any opinions are helpful! Please post pictures too!

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
I like the Alba and the AC propeg style nerfs and I ride in the same areas you do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! I ended up going with with alba pro pegs. I got them yesterday but they are not fitting my 13 raptor. The part number say will fit raptors all years...

My issue is the part that mounts to the front engine. The hardware it comes with doesn't line up at all. It won't clear the water water pump area on the right side and on the left side the mounting bracket for the nerf bar hits the mounting bracket for the engine..

Any one have this issue??? I was wondering if they shipped the wrong hardware... I was going to call alba on monday. Disappointing because I was so excited to install them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts