Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at options for a-arms and shocks. Lots of good reports for Motowoz. Does anyone have experience with the Works products? I've heard the Black Widows are very good. Also looking into Fox, Elka and iShock. I will probably go with JD a-arms. Any help with shock choice would be appreciated. I am looking for stability and comfort, not the highest performance. Might even do the standard travel +2 a-arms and have my SE shocks rebuilt. Any and all suggestions are more than welcome. :beerchug:

·
Registered
765 Posts
I don't run Works on my Raptor, but have a Works rear on my '85 Kawasaki Tecate 3wheeler, don't laugh, this is one fast, reliable 3wheeler with a good suspension. I have a Works Ultracross on the rear and Progressive Suspension springs in the forks up front. The Works is really good, I sent it back to them for a rebuild last year and the service is first rate. The technision that was doing the rebuild/revalve called me and we talked for 30 minutes or so about the shock, the trike, my riding style, etc.

BTW, I've heard good things about the Black Widow too.

Hope this helps,
Chris

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
ive talked to a couple people with the black widows and they seemed to like them alot. + they look sick as fuck to.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got the Black Widows on my rappy, i double and triple it all day and slam through the whoops, they are a tough shock and came perfectly set up out the box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts