Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling both of my YFZ450's. This is my personal one that has been modified to the max. It is a perfect dune machine. Here are the list of mods

YOUR CHOICE OF EXHAUST
FCI Intake
41.5mm bored FCR Carb
RPA Head porting
13:1 CP piston
Laker Custom plastics
+1 Herrmann racing chrome swingarm
ASV adjustable levers
+3 So cal fab chrome A Arms
Front Elka elite quadrate piggy back ressie shocks (long travel)
Rear elka elite remote ressie long travel shock
+1 So cal fab antivibe stem
Flexx handlebars
Complete TQS Graphics kit
Quadtech hump seat with +1 foam
ESR engine accents in anodized red
SO CAL FAB front chrome bumper

MUCH MORE!

II have a few options I will give to the buyer if I get the full price. I can get a set of brand new nerf bars put on it (the pro armors are no longer on it) and I can get a set of rear beadlocks brand new as well. As it sits right now I do not have a set of dirt tires for it. Just the sand tire set that you see in the pictures. The quad has been ridden for ONE dune trip since the rebuild. Title is in hand! Please note that the seat in the picture is not the quadtech hump seat that it comes with. The new seat is completely badass! Also in the picture you see a trinity racing pipe. It no longer has that pipe on it. It WILL HAVE a brand new exhaust that has not even been ran on yet.

Still has electric start. Please email with any questions.

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
He lies, the Big bore bug finally bit him.. :lol:

Very nice 450 by the way..

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
VERY NICE QUAD, I have never seen "Gull Wing" style a-arms like that. I'm not real sure about all those bends in the lower a-arms?

-Johnny

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
VERY NICE QUAD, I have never seen "Gull Wing" style a-arms like that. I'm not real sure about all those bends in the lower a-arms?

-Johnny
I would guess that they are LT arms and that last bend would reduce the ball joint angle at full compression. Cool stuff. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Bump! for a cool bike and cool seller!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Steve I have a friend that is really intrested in your 450. He has not gotten a chance to see it yet either. I think he'll be able to see pics tomorrow cause he works nights but, I know when he sees it he'll want it.:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts